This vibrant huipil weekender bag is a gorgeous yellow color with colorful patterns. The neck design that is on the top of the bag has a mayan woman on it surrounded by colorful flowers. This bag is sure to bring life to any outfit you decide on wearing with it. Finished with suede leather to complete the look.
- Made with a beautiful vibrant yellow huipil.
- Finished with suede leather.
- Black lining interior.
- One interior and exterior zippered pocket.
- Approximate measures 16" by 13"
- Adjustable suede leather straps and suede top handles.
- Four metal feet on the bottom for extra protection.
Authentic Guatemalan Handicrafts! Pinata Center & La Tiendita imports and sells products 100% hand made in Guatemala, our merchandise is made by talented artisans from different regions of Guatemala; some of these products require many hours of hard work and a lot of effort. We work with many indigenous Mayan Womens Associations that are dedicated to their job. All the fabrics are made with waist and feet looms. A lot of the semi precious jewelry stones are cut and carved by hand and so is the wooden art that we sell. Purchasing these products will help invest on the economic development and social integration of the indigenous associations in Guatemala.