VINTAGE VIBRANT HUIPIL WEEKENDER BAG NO.2
This beautiful weekender bag is made with a vintage Huipil from Guatemala that is packed with many vibrant traditional designs. This weekender bag is paired with leather to perfectly complete this stunning weekender bag!
- Handmade with vintage handwoven Huipil and leather.
- Also made with handwoven Mayan fabric.
- Detachable leather strap/matching Mayan fabric combo adjustable strap.
- Leather/Mayan fabric top handles.
- One interior and exterior zippered pocket.
- Approximate Size: 23" Length by 16" Height.
- Five metal feet on the bottom of the bag for extra protection.
- Black lining interior.
Authentic Guatemalan Handicrafts! Pinata Center & La Tiendita imports and sells products 100% hand made in Guatemala, our merchandise is made by talented artisans from different regions of Guatemala; some of these products require many hours of hard work and a lot of effort. We work with many indigenous Mayan Women Associations that are dedicated to their job. All the fabrics are made with waist and feet looms. A lot of the semi precious jewelry stones are cut and carved by hand and so is the wooden art that we sell. Purchasing these products will help invest on the economic development and social integration of the indigenous associations in Guatemala.