VINTAGE TEAL HUIPIL HANDBAG
This lively traditional handwoven handbag is a beautiful accessory in its gorgeous teal color. This Huipil has gorgeous diamonds shape designs. Part of the beautiful collection by Diana de Solares.
- Made with antique Mayan threads.
- In a combination of patterns and designs.
- Features a big flower in the top-front-center. Petals are made of green color fabric, center of flower is color pink.
- In a combination of colors: pink, blue, red, purple, orange, light blue, green, white, grey and yellow.
- Hard handles of pink color with a thin green line.
- Interior is lined in a pink fabric as well.
- Approximate size: 18 1/2" Wide x 7" Height.
Authentic Guatemalan Handicrafts! Pinata Center & La Tiendita Boutique Online Store imports and sells products 100% hand made in Guatemala, our merchandise is made by talented artisans from different regions of Guatemala; some of these products require many hours of hard work and a lot of effort. We work with many indigenous Mayan Womens Associations that are dedicated to their job. All the fabrics are made with waist and feet looms. A lot of the semi precious jewelry stones are cut and carved by hand and so is the wooden art that we sell. Purchasing these products will help invest on the economic development and social integration of the indigenous associations in Guatemala.