Tropical Huipil Table Runner
This is what wanderlust dreams are made of! Colorful huipil home decor that is handmade in San Antonio Aguas Calientes, in Guatemala. They are known for their mirrored woven designs that are truly stunning. This table runner is perfect to also be used as a throw in the bedroom, a throw for your living room!
- Handwoven table runner from Guatemala.
- Approximate measurements: 62" length x 15" wide.
- In various colors with flowers and birds.
- Edges of the table runner is in a popular Huipil design.
- Each end has loose strings that make up the Huipil.
- Beautiful uncovered back with all the work showing.
Authentic Guatemalan Handicrafts! Pinata Center & La Tiendita Boutique Online Store imports and sells products 100% hand made in Guatemala, our merchandise is made by talented artisans from different regions of Guatemala; some of these products require many hours of hard work and a lot of effort. We work with many indigenous Mayan Womens Associations that are dedicated to their job. All the fabrics are made with waist and feet looms. A lot of the semi precious jewelry stones are cut and carved by hand and so is the wooden art that we sell. Purchasing these products will help invest on the economic development and social integration of the indigenous associations in Guatemala.