Traditional Red Huipil Table Runner
Give your home a perfect pop of color with this traditional huipil from Concepción Chiquirichapa in Guatemala. This table runner has many colorful mayan birds on it in many different sizes to be unique. Use this as a table runner or as a throw to add some color to your home. Mayan fabric on the sides of the table runner as well as long mayan fabric threads on each end.
- Handmade table runner from Concepción Chiquirichapa in Guatemala.
- Multi-purposed table runner (bed throw, couch throw).
- Approximate measures: 60" length (not counting the lose threads on each end) x 14" wide.
- Colorful mayan fabric on the side of the table runner.
- Colorful braided thread on each of the table runner.
Authentic Guatemalan Handicrafts! Pinata Center & La Tiendita imports and sells products 100% hand made in Guatemala, our merchandise is made by talented artisans from different regions of Guatemala; some of these products require many hours of hard work and a lot of effort. We work with many indigenous Mayan Womens Associations that are dedicated to their job. All the fabrics are made with waist and feet looms. A lot of the semi precious jewelry stones are cut and carved by hand and so is the wooden art that we sell. Purchasing these products will help invest on the economic development and social integration of the indigenous associations in Guatemala.