Stunning Four Floral Huipil Table Runner
This gorgeous table runner was handmade with four different floral Huipils that go beautifully together. Between each Huipil is a more classic Mayan fabric in various colors. This unique table runner can be used is various ways to warm up your home with its beautiful colors.
- Handmade with four Huipils, and Mayan fabric.
- Can be used in various ways for your home.
- In beautiful colors to warm up your home.
- Handmade by skilled Mayan artisans in Guatemala.
- Black fabric behind the table runner.
- Approximate size: 86 inches x 18 inches.
Authentic Guatemalan Handicrafts! Pinata Center & La Tiendita Boutique Online Store imports and sells products 100% hand made in Guatemala, our merchandise is made by talented artisans from different regions of Guatemala; some of these products require many hours of hard work and a lot of effort. We work with many indigenous Mayan Women’s Associations that are dedicated to their job. All the fabrics are made with waist and feet looms. A lot of the semi precious jewelry stones are cut and carved by hand and so is the wooden art that we sell. Purchasing these products will help invest on the economic development and social integration of the indigenous associations in Guatemala.