Semi Precious Pink And Turquoise Stone Necklace
Fall in love with this stunning semi precious stone necklace in lovely light colors for a subtle look. Also paired with turquoise stones for a perfect contrast of color. This necklace was designed by a Diana De Solares. She only uses the finest quality of stones along with vintage pieces as well to make each of her creations one of a kind.
- Handmade with semi precious pink and turquoise stone.
- Measurements approximately 17" from end to end.
- Designed by Guatemalan artist Diana De Solares.
- Handcrafted by talented Guatemalan artisans.
- Unique handcrafted necklace featuring a flower silver pendant with a turquoise stone.
- Secures with a hook clasp.
Authentic Guatemalan Handicrafts! Pinata Center & La Tiendita Boutique Online Store imports and sells products 100% hand made in Guatemala, our merchandise is made by talented artisans from different regions of Guatemala; some of these products require many hours of hard work and a lot of effort. We work with many indigenous Mayan Womens Associations that are dedicated to their job. All the fabrics are made with waist and feet looms. A lot of the semi precious jewelry stones are cut and carved by hand and so is the wooden art that we sell. Purchasing these products will help invest on the economic development and social integration of the indigenous associations in Guatemala.