MAYAN STAR WEEKENDER BAG
This stunning boho weekender bag is handmade with the finest genuine leather from Guatemala. Also paired with a vibrant colorful vintage huipil from Guatemala that really completes this bag beautifully. Each bag has a amazing story from the vintage huipil that makes it one of a kind.
- Handmade with fine genuine leather
- Handwoven, vintage huipil from Guatemala.
- Two leather tassels on exterior zippers.
- Adjustable leather strap and leather top handles.
- Interior and exterior zippered pocket.
- Two interior compartments for phones/ cosmetics / keys.
- Approximate size: 20" length by 15" height.
- Five metal feet on the bottom for extra protection.
- Navy blue interior lining.
Authentic Guatemalan Handicrafts! Pinata Center & La Tiendita Boutique Online Store imports and sells products 100% hand made in Guatemala, our merchandise is made by talented artisans from different regions of Guatemala; some of these products require many hours of hard work and a lot of effort. We work with many indigenous Mayan Women Associations that are dedicated to their job. All the fabrics are made with waist and feet looms. A lot of the semi precious jewelry stones are cut and carved by hand and so is the wooden art that we sell. Purchasing these products will help invest on the economic development and social integration of the indigenous associations in Guatemala.