BEAUTIFULLY STRIPED MAYAN FABRIC WEEKENDER BAG
This beautifully striped weekender bag is made from a Mayan fabric in Guatemala. This pattern is new for us because it really is different! In a lovely light pink and navy color that seems to go together perfect. Finished with suede leather.
- Made with pink and navy blue striped Mayan fabric.
- Finished with suede leather.
- Adjustable suede leather strap and suede top handles.
- Interior and exterior zippered Pocket.
- Approximate size: 19" by 14".
- Beige lining interior.
- Four metal feet on the bottom of the bag for extra protection.
Authentic Guatemalan Handicrafts! Pinata Center & La Tiendita imports and sells products 100% hand made in Guatemala, our merchandise is made by talented artisans from different regions of Guatemala; some of these products require many hours of hard work and a lot of effort. We work with many indigenous Mayan Womens Associations that are dedicated to their job. All the fabrics are made with waist and feet looms. A lot of the semi precious jewelry stones are cut and carved by hand and so is the wooden art that we sell. Purchasing these products will help invest on the economic development and social integration of the indigenous associations in Guatemala.