Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This teal turquoise necklace is definitely a one of a kind necklace. It is bold, it is magical, this is a special piece featuring round turquoise pieces combined with antique silver. Very unique and elegant.
- Designed by Diana Solares a designer from Guatemala.
- Handcrafted by talented artisans from Guatemala.
- Explore the beauty of Guatemalan Jewelry with this unique Green Turquoise Stones Necklace.
- Features two strands - One strand is a combination of small beads; Turquoise,Quartz,Mother Pearl, and Jade. The second strand is a combination of big round Turquoise stones separated by smaller round stones.
- The focal point is a beautiful tear drop shaped pendant, featuring a big turquoise stone stone, sitting on a graceful piece of antique silver.
- Necklaces may be worn as a set or each part separately.
- 11 1/2" drop for the big round turquoise stone strand.
- Necklaces secure with a antique silver hook and loop clasp.
Authentic Guatemalan Handicrafts! Pinata Center & La Tiendita imports and sells products 100% hand made in Guatemala, our merchandise is made by talented artisans from different regions of Guatemala; some of these products require many hours of hard work and a lot of effort. We work with many indigenous Mayan Womens Associations that are dedicated to their job. All the fabrics are made with waist and feet looms. A lot of the semi precious jewelry stones are cut and carved by hand and so is the wooden art that we sell. Purchasing these products will help invest on the economic development and social integration of the indigenous associations in Guatemala.