This gorgeous necklace was handmade in Guatemala and is a one of kind creation. This necklace has three strands of a gorgeous combination of stones that complement each other perfectly. Some of these stones are turquoise, pearl, marble and quartz. On the turquoise pendant is a different mayan animals on each side made with antique silver.
- Handmade in Guatemala with a gorgeous combination of stones and antique silver.
- Stone combination include turquoise, pearl, marble and quartz.
- This necklace has three strands.
- 11" drop.
- Pendant measures 2" by 3cm.
- Opens/closes with a hook.
- Antique silver mayan animals on pendant.
Authentic Guatemalan Handicrafts! Pinata Center & La Tiendita imports and sells products 100% hand made in Guatemala, our merchandise is made by talented artisans from different regions of Guatemala; some of these products require many hours of hard work and a lot of effort. We work with many indigenous Mayan Womens Associations that are dedicated to their job. All the fabrics are made with waist and feet looms. A lot of the semi precious jewelry stones are cut and carved by hand and so is the wooden art that we sell. Purchasing these products will help invest on the economic development and social integration of the indigenous associations in Guatemala.