Explore the beauty of Guatemalan jewelry with this unique turquoise necklace adorned with a silver antique piece in shape of a butterfly. Designed by Diana Solares, a designer from Guatemala.
- Designed by Diana Solares, a designer from Guatemala.
- Handcrafted by talented artisans from Guatemala.
- Necklace features round turquoise stones alternating between big and small ones.
- Adorned with a silver antique piece in shape of a butterfly.
- Butterfly pendant measures approximately W 3" x H 3".
- 11 1/2" drop.
- Necklace secures with a stylish hook and eye clasp.
Authentic Guatemalan Handicrafts! Pinata Center & La Tiendita imports and sells products 100% hand made in Guatemala, our merchandise is made by talented artisans from different regions of Guatemala; some of these products require many hours of hard work and a lot of effort. We work with many indigenous Mayan Womens Associations that are dedicated to their job. All the fabrics are made with waist and feet looms. A lot of the semi precious jewelry stones are cut and carved by hand and so is the wooden art that we sell. Purchasing these products will help invest on the economic development and social integration of the indigenous associations in Guatemala.
|Approximate Size||11 1/2" drop|
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $475.00
Special Price $232.75