This fuchsia huipil backpack is handmade in Guatemala, and has a beautiful colorful huipil that couldn't be more perfect! A perfect backpack to use daily to carry all your essentials flawlessly.
- Handmade with beautiful huipil from Guatemala.
- Many colorful designs on the front of the backpack.
- Solid red fabric behind backpack.
- Two suede leather strings to tighten/loosen main bag opening.
- Opens with suede leather buckle.
- One exterior zippered pocket, one interior pocket.
- Measures Approximately: 15" x 14".
Authentic Guatemalan Handicrafts! Pinata Center & La Tiendita imports and sells products 100% hand made in Guatemala, our merchandise is made by talented artisans from different regions of Guatemala; some of these products require many hours of hard work and a lot of effort. We work with many indigenous Mayan Womens Associations that are dedicated to their job. All the fabrics are made with waist and feet looms. A lot of the semi precious jewelry stones are cut and carved by hand and so is the wooden art that we sell. Purchasing these products will help invest on the economic development and social integration of the indigenous associations in Guatemala.
|Approximate Size||15" x 14"x 6"|